The Program Committee is comprised of the following individuals:
- Jeffrey B. Harding - Chairman, Haller & Colvin, P.C.
- John Hawkins - Vice-Chairman, H & H Sales Co., Inc.
- Todd Adams, Elevatus Architecture
- Samantha Bercot, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Matt Gerbers, Shambaugh & Son, L.P.
- Brian Gerig, Irving Materials, Inc.
- Amanda Kinneman, PNC Bank
- Corey McSweeney, Katz Sapper & Miller
- Phil Miller, Board Liaison, C.M.S. Roofing
- Karin Reid, Master Consultants LP
- Kelli Warner, Design Collaborative
Building social capital is a primary benefit for many professional associations, and this a great strength for BCA. BCA has always excelled with its networking events through a regular program of quality social programs held throughout the year. For many years the two big events on the BCA's calendar, the Annual Outing (golf tournament) and Christmas Gala, have hosted capacity turnouts with over 250 participants. The Spring and Fall Membership Dinners bring a little business and recognition into the socializing mix. The spring program honors outstanding projects and people from the northeast Indiana construction industry as the Excellence in Construction Awards and the Gold Medal and Summit Awards are presented. The fall program features entertaining programs and keynote presentations.
A great benefit of BCA events is that when a member participates, he or she is mingling and talking with business people from the market that they regularly conduct business in. Unlike state or national association events, BCA events offer opportunities for networking with other business professionals who are seen on a regular, ongoing basis in the course of the members' regular business activities, not people who they see just once a year at annual conventions.