The Young Professionals Committee directs the programming for the monthly forum and other projects. The committee is comprised of the following individuals:
- Mick Stewart - Chairman, ISU Stewart, Brimner, Peters & Co.
- Tom Werling - Vice-Chairman, The Hagerman Group
- Tad Marsh - Board Liaison, Zumbrun Construction Co.
- Brian Clifford, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- John Foxworthy, Mahara Wealth Partners
- Zach Kessie, Fire Barriers, LLC
- Dylan Markley, The Hagerman Group
- David Michael, Michael Kinder & Sons, Inc.
- Jason Scott, Patriot Engineering
- Chase Sizemore, Moss Building Products
Young Professionals Forum
The objective of the BCA Young Professionals program is to foster growth in BCA members' younger employees (under 40) by providing education and networking opportunities to expedite advancement in their careers and into positions of leadership within their organizations and in the Association.
The YPF program has more than doubled its enrollment over the past five years with more than 100 registered in this year's program.
Would you like to market your company to this special segment of membership...our industry's emerging leaders? To learn more about available sponsorship opportunities to help expand BCA's programs for young members, email BCA at email@example.com.