The Young Professionals Committee directs the programming for the monthly forum and other projects. The committee is comprised of the following individuals:
- Tom Werling- Chairman, The Hagerman Group
- Kelsey Rowe - Vice-Chairman, Design Collaborative
- David Michael - Board Liaison, Michael Kinder & Sons, Inc.
- Nick Alwine, Fetters Construction
- Carly Buchanan, Brooks Construction Co., Inc.
- Brian Clifford, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Dylan Markley, The Hagerman Group
- Austin Papenbrock, The Garland Co.
- Jason Scott, Patriot Engineering
- Mick Stewart, ISU Stewart, Brimner, Peters & Co.
Young Professionals Forum
The objective of the BCA Young Professionals program is to foster growth in BCA members' younger employees (under 40) by providing education and networking opportunities to expedite advancement in their careers and into positions of leadership within their organizations and in the Association.
The YPF program has more than doubled its enrollment over the past five years with more than 100 registered in this year's program.
Would you like to market your company to this special segment of membership...our industry's emerging leaders? To learn more about available sponsorship opportunities to help expand BCA's programs for young members, email BCA at firstname.lastname@example.org.